- Selling your services as a voice-over artist on Upwork, Fiverr, or another freelance marketplace.
- Marketing yourself as a voice-over artist on Voices.com (a freelance marketplace devoted solely to voice acting and voice-over work).
How do you market your voice?
- Give yourself permission to talk about your work.
- Make the time for marketing your voice-over skills.
- Define what success looks like and track your progress.
- Get clear on what your brand is.
- Connect with people.
What voice-over work pays the most?
- Radio spot: $250–$350.
- TV commercials: $100–$10,000.
- Audiobook: $2,000–$5,000.
- Video games: $200–$350/hr.
- Starring role in animated feature film: $10,000.
Can you get rich as a voice actor?
Your salary will be slightly less if you’re entry-level, but it can get significantly higher the more experience you garner. The top 10% of voice talent can be pushing their annual earnings to $90,000 or even into six-figure territory.